Extending the functionality of MoldWorks and SplitWorks to increase productivity including new components, slider menu, catalogue data extension, electrodes etc.
YOKNEAM,YOKNEAM, Israel: February, 2002 – R&B, developer of the computer-aided mold design (CAMD) technology used more than 1,000 customers around the world, announces the release of MoldWorks 2001Plus SP3 and SplitWorks 2001Plus SP2. These Super Service Packs include new functionality as well as enhancements to the current products.
New features and enhancements for MoldWorks2001Plus SP3 include:
- New and modified components including ejector locks, leader and guide pins.
- A user extendable library of standard (OMNI and PCS) and general slides, and a menu to automatically extract and position the slides.
- User Catalogue Component Data Creation allowing the user to create his own catalogue of components using standard office tools (i.e. Excel) and use it as a standard catalogue within MoldWorks. This unique functionality creates and open-environment allowing users to create their own “standard” components according to factory availability and standards.
- Property Manager integration of some of the menus.
- Network license.
New features and enhancements for SplitWorks2001Plus SP2 include:
- ElectrodeWorksTM, a new module allowing the automatic creation of electrodes as well as technological data needed for manufacturing. ElectrodeWorks comes with a full user extendable parametric holder and shape library.
- Network licensing.
MoldWorks 2001Plus SP3 and SplitWorks 2001Plus SP2 will be available during March 2002 as a download to all current MoldWorks 2001Plus and/or SplitWorks 2001Plus subscription service customers. ElectrodeWorks has a small one-time fee.
R&B, Ltd. develops and markets powerful, easy-to-use; 3D mold design tools for the plastic mold and die industry. The company was created in 1994 as a separate organization through the combination of investments from Regba Kal, Israel’s largest mold maker, and Bercom, a leading supplier of computer-aided engineering solutions for mechanical design and finite element analysis. Today, R&B has seven products: MoldWorks™/SplitWorks™, MoldCreator™, MoldBase3D™, MoldMaker™, MoldDesign™ and MoldBaseAdvisor™ all running within native CAD products, and over 1000 customers. R&B’s CAMD solutions provide engineers with intuitive intelligence, powerful functionality, unprecedented ease-of-use and a huge library of commercial components from numerous manufacturers. R&B distributes its products through a network of distributors and resellers worldwide. For more information about R&B solutions, please visit www.RnBUSA.com
ElectrodeWorks, SplitWorks and MoldWorks are trademarks of R&B Ltd. SOLIDWORKS is a registered trademark of SOLIDWORKS Corporation. All other brands or product names are trademarks of their respective owners.